While many visitors to the Delaware Spa Party have attended nudist events previously, there are still a few for which this may be their first visit to DSP and/or to a "nudist" event. As with all nudist activities there are a few considerations in regards to what is recommended behavior for the event and location which you are enjoying yourself. Listed below are some common "etiquette" recommendations that both new and long-time Delaware Spa Party visitors are asked to follow.
- Always place a towel on a chair before taking a seat!
- Remember that we are guests of the Delaware Swim and Fitness Club. Let's make sure we respect their facility and keep it clean. This means, discarding all trash appropriately, taking home all articles that where originally brought in and staying off all exercise equipment.
- Please shower before entering pools, tubs and steam areas.
- Coed Lockers and Locker areas are available for use. Please do not leave gym bags and/or hand bags on the floor in the locker area. All visitors must bring their own locks for use in the locker room.
- While the consumption of alcohol is allowed, please drink & behave responsibly.
- Remember! Nudists come in all shapes, sizes and ages. Be Friendly, Be Considerate and Be Naked!